NEO bounced back past $22.8 this meme coin’s presale soared to over $4.8 million.

Neo Rebounds Past $22.8 As This Meme Coin Presale Surges Past $4.8 Million

NEO crosses $22.8 amid broad crypto market gains. Kangamun integrates SocialFi, Play-to-Earn with $KANG tokens for community engagement. Presale of $KANG token exceeded $4.8M, 32.4% sold.

One of the major altcoins, NEO, has made a major breakthrough, rising above the $22.8 mark. The increase comes amid a broader recovery in the crypto market, particularly due to Bitcoin's resurgence after a flash crash over the weekend.

At the same time, a new mime coin, Kangamun, has seen an increase in interest among investors, with the ongoing presale of the native token pushing the total amount past $4.8 million.

NEO price breakup

NEO, which is often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum” due to its functional similarity, has seen an impressive price increase of 25.30% in one day, reaching $22.89.

At press time, Tock's price had recovered slightly to $21.72.

This increase places NEO among the top crypto earners on various trading platforms.

Technical analysis shows that NEO's price is consolidating in an ascending parallel channel, indicating a bullish bias. With the Relative Strength Index (RSI) moving above the '50' moving average level and the Simple Moving Averages (SMAs) rising, the market sentiment is overbought and below the overbought range.

Neo Price Chart

If the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, NEO may rise and stay above the upper limit of the channel, which the eariler has breached today, where it can regain its recent high at $23.83.

Kangamun: A meme coin with SocialFi and P2E model

Amidst the crypto frenzy, a new player emerged in the meme coin arena – Kangamun.

While integrating SocialFi (Social Finance) and Play-to-Earn components, Kangamu aims to create a vibrant and inclusive community of meme fans. The project provides a unique platform where users can interact, grow and earn rewards through various activities.

At the heart of Kangamun is its native token, $KANG, an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum blockchain.

With a maximum token supply of 1,000,000,000, $KANG tokens serve as the backbone of the Kangmun ecosystem. Users can participate in community-based events, challenges and giveaways to earn $KANG tokens and exclusive rewards.

In addition, Kangamun offers a social-fi model that allows members to earn additional tokens by actively engaging with the platform.

Presale of $KANG token

The $KANG Tokens presale event garnered a lot of attention in the crypto community, selling $4,845,970.943 at press time.

32.4% of the tokens already sold, hopes to get the remaining 67.6% of the tokens are growing.

The pre-sale gives participants the opportunity to get $KANG tokens at a discounted price, with a 10% bonus available on all purchases at pre-sale level 5.

Once the pre-sale ends, token claim details will be available on Kangamun's website, social media channels, newsletter and Telegram. Tokens will be accessible via a claim button on the website, facilitating a seamless process for participants to claim their $KANG tokens.


With the resurgence of NEO and the success of Kangamun's presale, the crypto market is witnessing another chapter in its continuous growth and innovation.

As Kangamu begins to gain traction in the cryptosphere, the project's innovative approach to community building and meme coin integration makes it unique in an ever-evolving landscape.

Leave a Reply

Pin It on Pinterest